Saturday, July 25, 2009

Crunchy?


Crunchy Momma?

OK, so maybe I'm not what you'd consider "crunchy." I am "crunchier" than a lot of mom's I know, but I am not overly obsessive on the topic.

Over the past few days though, I have started to venture out more into the world of organic shopping thanks to my friend, Jenny, who is the ultimate in crunch.


Today, I made my first purchase of organic milk, I bought two half-gallons because I had coupons and I figured that if we liked them, another half gallon wouldn't hurt. I couldn't find full gallons anywhere! I went to four different stores, too! What the heck!?


I finally made a trip to a local store called Peter's Cornucopia. It was incredible. I just felt happy in there. The people were nice, it was a nice atmosphere.


Jenny told me all about this...

And today, I started giving it to Jayden again.

$19.99 and you give 1/2 a teaspoon daily from the age of two on up through the teen years.

I also purchased some shampoo and conditioner. I love how it smells and surprisingly (to me, anyways), my hair feels nice too. I bought Nature's Gate, Madarin Orange and Patchouli. It smells wonderful!

Jenny gave me tons of organic goodies for Jayden to have and snack on so that I didn't go and buy them and end up wasting the money incase Jayden didn't care for them. Let's face it, it is expensive to be healthy. Luckily, Jayden LOVED the snacks! I can't wait to get paid next week and make a grocery list out of things to pick up, and make out a list of things I can buy at Peter's Cornucopia!

Hopefully, Jenny and I can make some crunchy momma trips to the store together!

So there you have it.

No comments: