Tuesday, June 16, 2009

again!?

Two entries in one day? I'm bored, I tell ya! Bored!!
I'm just in a rambly (is that a word?) mood, I suppose!
Jayden is playing his Nintendo DS and I am enjoying the sunshine coming through my patio door and the light, gentle breeze that comes in with it.
Nights like this make me realize one thing and one thing only...
GOD IS GREAT.
He really is! This is such a beautiful day, perfect in practically every way.
This week is going to be great. Lots of Momma/Jayden time, babysitting Alyvia on Thursday and Friday. Then later Friday night, seeing my cousins Jessica and Malorie and my friend, Jamie...going out with them. Jayden's going to Izzy's party on Saturday, which he is extremely excited about by the way!! There is going to be a magician! Sunday is Father's Day. Monday is a normal day, but full of excitement because....
Tuesday is Jayden's kindergarten graduation!
Then Wednesday is Jayden's last day of school! He only has a half day that day. This is all coming up so fast! I can't believe it!
Fun filled week and weekend and following week ahead!
Summer 2009, here we come!!

No comments: