Sunday, June 7, 2009

ill.

This is day 4 of being sick. It started out as just a sore throat, but now, it's full blown. I now have not only a sore throat, but also, a headache, cough and my head feels all congested. No fun at all!
Last night, I thought I would feel good enough to go out to the lake, so we all piled in my dad's car and off we went. Jayden and I both felt sick, so we spent a majority of the night in the back of my dad's car, sleeping. Before we gave up, we did get a nice boat ride in. That was pretty. Cold, but pretty. Probably wasn't the greatest idea considering I wasn't feeling well. I think that the boat ride made Jayden alittle queezy because he was fine before that.
I wish that I could get some rest in...but unfortunately, everybody ELSE is resting (although I'm the sick one), while I clean the house, wash dishes, etc... Nice...No wonder I don't seem to get better. I never get any real time to rest.

No comments: