Friday, June 19, 2009

rough night

All I have to say is...what a night.
Scott was upset about things that were out of my control, yet I got blamed, I got torn apart for it--which, I must say, is totally not in Scott's character, so it's alittle more understanding when he finally does snap about things, but it also makes it harder because that's not the man I know, and I am not used to it and don't know how to handle someone that I love ripping me apart.
Even just thinking about some of the things that he said make me tear up...so I'm working on not thinking about them.
We talked for a couple hours last night and cleared things up, but it doesn't take the words back and it doesn't make them hurt any less! We've gone through things like this before. I am so thankful that these arguments are very few and far between. All I can do is cry during them though, and I hate crying. I always get a headache and it makes my eyes puffy and it makes me tired.
I cried pretty much all day yesterday. This argument with Scott on top of what is going on with my grandpa, it was just too much to take. I cried and cried...then cried some more...cried myself to sleep...and sure enough, when I woke up, guess who's eyes were so puffy that they couldn't really open? Mine.
How come when boys get angry and take things out on you, they can go to bed like nothing happened after it's all cleared up, and not only do us emotional women continue having to analyze it, we also get physical reminders (swollen eyes...etc) of what went down!? Lame!
I'm just glad it's...resolved...now.
I haven't heard anymore on my grandpa, so I'm hoping that no news is good news. Tonight, my cousin Malorie is getting into town and we're going to go out and do some things. Then, Sunday, which is Fathers Day, I babysit Alyvia from 12n-4pm, but either before or after that, Malorie and I are going to go see Grandpa for Fathers Day.
My phone is supossed to get here today.
I cannot wait!

No comments: