Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where did my baby go!?







Where or where has my little boy gone? Oh where, oh where can he be!?










My baby...yes, that's right, my baby...my 4 lb. 12 oz. baby boy lost his first tooth tonight!! Ok, ok, I understand that my "baby" will be 6 next month. Six whole years old. But he's still MY baby...in my eyes, he will always be that little, super tiny, 4 lb. baby that I held in my arms on July 13, 2003.


I can't believe that he has lost his first tooth. I was so excited, as was he...but then I got super emotional and shed a couple tears.


It brought back memories to how excited I was when he got those teeth--and how I shed tears of excitement, and also those bittersweet tears that us momma's shed when we realize that our babies are growing up.


It seems like just yesterday that those teeth were poking through and I was trying to comfort my teething infant. But it was NOT just yesterday...it was years ago. YEARS!! Where have they gone!? It is crazy to me how fast time has gone by...


My son is going to be six years old. Wow...







My baby with his first two teeth! They came through at the same time!
May 2004!




And here is my guy tonight!

June 10, 2009! One month and three days shy of 6 years old!
Jaydens top two front teeth, and also the other front bottom one (right next to the one that he lost), are also all loose!

No comments: