Tuesday, June 9, 2009

whiskey lullaby.

This morning, I woke up and checked out the group that I am on, just as I do every day. I read about one of my on-line friends and some hard times that she is going through due to her boyfriend developing an alcohol problem. This has been weighing heavy on my heart since I read about it--I can only imagine the pain she is feeling. I am going to leave names out, because the bottom line is, this is personal and it's nobody's business. She shared with us, not to share with others their own detailed experience with this, but because she needed us. I do not want to exploit their situation. However, my heart is breaking knowing that she is facing some hard decisions about her relationship with who she believes (and I believe too, because you can just tell) is her soul mate. I pray that he will get help for himself so that he can better his relationship with her and their children. Although I didn't mention names, just please take a moment to say alittle prayer for them, or think of them. It would mean a lot to me. It's not fair for anybody to have to go through these things.

I had to pick Jayden up from school earlier. We both feel horrible. *Sigh*...when will it end!? I am exhausted. Last night, we went to a "benefit" of sorts at Seymour's. It was all you can eat Chicken Riggies and they were fantastic!! After, we went to Barnes and Noble, then out for ice cream. Jayden was having a really rough day yesterday. He was exhausted, and just totally cranky and sobbing for no real reason. My poor little guy. I knew he'd still be kind of out of it today!

It looks as though it's about to rain...I cannot wait. I love rainy weather!

No comments: