Wednesday, July 8, 2009

urghhh (dot, dot, dot)

I am ex-hau-sted.
I don't know why, but I am.
I feel like I can never catch up on my sleep, housework, and tending to others.
We had quite the scare on Monday with my Grandpa.
He thought he was having a heartattack, which the message, through people playing "telephone," got to me as he "Grandpa had a heartattack this morning."
It didn't come through as "we THINK Grandpa may have had a heartattack." No, it came through that he did. I immediately went to my friends to pray, and did a prayer request on Facebook and MySpace--which my little cousin told me I shouldn't do because it scared her. Seriously...ugh...I'm not even getting into that and how my right to free speech is slowly going away due to certain family members and their opinions.
But, as always, the doctors have to run tests to determine if it was infact, a heartattack. They ran the tests and Grandma called to let us know that the test showed no signs of a heartattack. So that's good! We aren't exactly sure what's happening, but since Grandpa is extremely confused, and even hallucinating, it could be possible that he was just convinced he was having one, or thought he was, or maybe even had an anxiety attack and thought that it was a heartattack. I am just so thankful that he's ok.
Thank you to EVERYONE who kept him in your prayers, and please continue to do so. I won't be updating Myspace or Facebook unless something major happens, once again, totally not practicing my free speech (LOL!), but I will update here.
They were able to get my grandpa out of the hospital and into a different care facility, I really hope that this helps him. He desperately hates being in the hospital, and I was wondering if that hospital setting is why he seems so forgetful. My grandpa is a very quick, smart man...he needs to be able to use his brain, and in the hospital, theres nothing for him to do but sit there within the 4 walls. It's easy to get confused about what day it is, what's going on, where you are, etc...
I spent 6 days in labor with Jayden, after he was born, I was afraid to stand up because I thought that I had forgotten how to walk. When you're in there for so long (and as I said, I was only there for 6 days...Grandpa has been in for over a month now!), it's easy to see how that could happen.
Alyvia is coming here shortly, it's her first day back since her daddy went to Heaven. I've missed watching her and I'm looking forward to having her back here! My niece, Erika (age 10) is here, and she's sleeping right now. She was so tired when she got here, she laid on the living room floor and started to fall asleep and then when Jayden wanted to play a quick Wii game, she asked if she could go in and sleep in the bedroom downstairs.
Tomorrow, I have Erika and Alyvia here, as well as Jayden, obviously. Then on Friday, I will most likely have Alyvia, I'll have Jayden here, and I'll also have Erika and my other niece, Shayla (also 10--she is Erika's step sister).
I'll have a full house!
I need some Midol.

No comments: