Wednesday, July 1, 2009

wow!

What a week or so it's been! It hasn't been a very good one, either, unfortunately. Let me begin the update...

Wednesday, June 24 was Jayden's last day of school. He brought home his report card and he did EXCELLENT! I am so proud of my little man! Officially a first grader!

Thursday and Friday, I watched both Alyvia and my niece, we had such a great time! Friday, was Jayden's dentist appointment. He needs dental surgery this summer, so we're trying to figure out who will perform it and when and how much it's going to cost out of pocket and how much insurance will cover. What a pain in the ass!! The dentist he saw was fantastic though! Unfortunately, he's not a surgeon, so he can't do the surgery.

Friday night, I went with Jamie to Tombstones. That was fun, as always!

Sunday, my mom took Jayden and Erika for the night. I spent the day doing a grad party. It was so much fun!

However...Sunday, when I got home, I found out that Alyvia's daddy, David Cast, died at age 24 in a motorcycle accident that morning. How devestating!! 24 and a daddy of two little girls. It's so sad that they will grow up not getting to know him...but I know that Jessica will always tell Alyvia about her daddy and how much he loved her. Please keep Jessica, Alyvia, David and their friends and family in your thoughts and prayers!

Last night, our neighbors were moving out of the house next door...they stiffed us on rent, and vandalised the house...stole...it was horrible. They took off and my dad and brother chased them. They caught them at Nice N Easy and the police came...it has to be taken up in court because it's considered a civil matter. I've lost so much faith in our police. It's ridiculous. Protect and serve? They don't even show up to protect you until you've already been hurt/violated. And serve? Please. They show up late and then let you know they can't do anything. They are such dirt bags. If you're reading this and you're on my facebook, then you'll see that everybody feels the same way. Haha!

Tomorrow, I'm up bright and early to watch Erika! I watch her again Friday!!

THAT'S what I forgot to mention...I am officially watching my niece for the summer! YAY!! I love her so much :)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

How sad for the poor family to lose someone so young!! Tragic!